Many thanks, Paul! But I am looking specifically for Italian collections. I found a book that treats images in some mss, but nothing beyond that. I should have been more specific in my messages, not just the e-mail's subject heading!

Yours,
Elina

--- On Tue, 1/18/11, Paul Chandler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Paul Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [M-R] Marian miracle collections in Italy
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 6:30 PM

Elina, a few odds and ends:

Williams Boyarin, Adrienne. Miracles of the Virgin in Medieval England: Law and Jewishness in Marian Legends. Cambridge: D.S. Brewer, 2010.

Bull, Marcus Graham. The Miracles of Our Lady of Rocamadour: Analysis and Translation. Woodbridge, Suffolk: Boydell Press, 1999.

Stewart, Kathleen Anne. Domina Misericordiae: Miracle Narratives and the Virgin Mary, 1130-1230. Thesis (Ph.D.)--University of California, Berkeley, 2006.

It might be worth a look at the catalog of the Marian Library at the University of Dayton :
    <http://campus.udayton.edu/mary//library.html>