medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture It would be interesting to know whether Christ's blindfold was claimed as a relic by any medieval church(es).  Almost every other prop in the Passion, down to the cord binding Christ's hands when he was led to Caiaphas, was revered somewhere, and the huge size of the "blindfold" here would certainly have served to validate such a relic.
Cheers,
Jim