Good Afternoon Everyone,

I need some assistance, HP have discontinued the equipment we use for our public wireless network which we had planned to extend to our new wing. Basically if I replace, it is a lot of unplanned expense and longer timescale which I can’t really afford.

I have even searched ebay and amazon to no avail…

So I am looking for re-conditioned or redundant equipment that I could buy, so if any of you have (or know anyone who has) any of the following items, I would be really interested in trying to buy them:

HP Radio Port 210 - J9004A
HP Radio Port 230 - J9006A
HP Radio Port 220 (would rather the other 2 really)

I will buy anyone who can help me find 19 of these lunch!

Thanks,
Kev