Dear Colleagues

This year's RFID survey closes on Monday and so far we have 169 replies, fewer than last year but representing about the same number of libraries.

After my previous appeal an additional 25 replies came in - hopefully justifying this final intrusion into your day :-)

Please take 5 minutes to complete this year's survey - or pass this on to someone else who isn't on the lists. We'd like to form as comprehensive a picture as possible of UK use of RFID in what will be a pivotal year for both the technology and libraries.

You can find the survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VF6SSZ2

Thanks to everyone who has, or is about to complete it!

Kind regards

Mick

Mick Fortune

m. +44 (0)7786 625544