Message
Sorry Philip the post re: Alison's policy/guidance findings were meant for you.

Lynda

Lynda Bowler
Public Access and Web Officer (dept ITLO)
Devon Librar
ies
Great Moor House
Bittern Road
Sowton
Exeter
EX2 7NL
------------------------
Tel:      01392-385292
Fax:     01392-384316
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

gmail:[log in to unmask] (urgent messages)
www.devon.gov.uk/libraries
Find us on:
Facebook
Flickr
Twitter
Twitter @devonlibraries
Currently reading... Started Early Took My Dog, by Kate Atkinson. What are you reading?
Disclaimer
THINK CARBON FOOTPRINT! - Do you really need to print this email? Save Paper - Save Money - Reduce Waste