Advanced advocacy - strategic steps for profile raising

On 10 February you can take your advocacy skills to the next level with:

Advanced Advocacy: strategic steps for profile raising

This course is targeted at anybody with responsibility for speaking out about the value of libraries, museums, archives and cultural heritage organisations, it will be particularly valuable for mid to senior managers wishing to refresh their skills in demonstrating how your organisation plays an essential part in the delivery of key policy agendas. Participants will:

o          Gain an in-depth understanding of key policy agendas of relevance to the sector

o          Know how to incorporate policy context into an Advocacy Strategy

o          Identify how to design targeted advocacy messages appropriate to your organisation

o          Use effect tools for understanding the organisations and individuals your organisation needs to address consistently and effectively

Hopkins Van Mil is leading this session using practical guidance and essential case studies to introduce the themes that matter.  Other people who have attended their advocacy courses said,

'The tools from the course will be useful in meeting the challenges of the upcoming restructures'

'This was a very well organised, well planned day, with an excellent trainer. I don't often give 5/5 but I was very impressed.'

Cost: £120 plus VAT

Venue: The Cube, Studio 5, Commercial Street, London E1 6BJ

Why not get some perfectly tailored training in before the end of the financial year? Book online (www.creatingcapacity.org) or call me on 07985 659425 for more information.

Interested but can't spare the time from my museum, library or archive for training?  Then consider our tailored in-house package as a low-cost alternative.

Kind regards,

Lucy

Lucy Auger

Creating Capacity for Museums, Libraries and Archives
Tel:  079 8565 9425
Email:
Follow us on Twitter:
@LearningCC

Web: www.creatingcapacity.org

Learning programmes to develop confidence

and inspire the profession now and for the future