Hi Stephen

We have considered something similar, as a very rural service. The
problem would be supply and demand. We do not have the budget to be able
to buy sufficient copies to satisfy potential demand and would therefore
not be in a great position to advertise the service as any kind of
competition to LoveFilm etc

Regards

Matt

Matt Browne

Library System support and AV officer|Library Services

Arroyo Block|The Castle|Carlisle|CA3 8UR

t:01228 227332

www.cumbria.gov.uk

24 hour renewal line 0303 3331 234 (local rate call)