What Gary said... downloads are the future. Netflix in the USA is the
firm to study regarding this. Its available (or will be) on most of the
USA spec AV boxes (Apple TV, Boxee etc.) Therefore no future for
libraries in this area as DVD income continues to decline.

--

David Tanner
Manager: Stock and Systems

At the moment I am reading
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.
http://www.patrickrothfuss.com/content/index.asp