Future Proofing your Organisation – develop an action plan for your
organisation

Do you need to:

o          Demonstrate the impact of your services?

o          Develop effective collaboration with business?

o          Engage volunteers?

o          Empower your local communities?

o          Show you are an asset to your organisation?

We all know that being ostriches is not going to help our organisations in
these bad times. However it is often daunting facing the problems alone.
Future Proofing your Organisation gives you the opportunity to think
creatively with other people in the same position as you. The afternoon
workshop sessions are a vital part of the day as you will leave having
devised a brilliant action plan that you will be able to take back to your
organisation and implement the next day. The creation of your action plan
will be guided by experienced facilitators such as Victoria Ward from
Sparknow; Neil Coulson from The Social Investment Business; Henrietta
Hopkins and Anita van Mil from Hopkins Van Mil and John Vincent from The
Network.  This means you can have every confidence in your active solutions
being realistic and truly helpful. It may be the most important thing you do
this year.

We have a limited number of Renaissance funded places available for this
event.  Do check with me if this is available to you or your organisation.

Venue: Free Word Centre, 60 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3GA

Date: 2 February 2011

Cost: £175 plus VAT

Interested?

Then book online (ww.creatingcapacity.org) or call me on 07985 659425 for
more information.

Kind regards,

Lucy Auger

Lucy Auger

Creating Capacity for Museums, Libraries and Archives
Tel:  079 8565 9425
Email: [log in to unmask]
Follow us on Twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/LearningCC> @LearningCC

Web:  <http://www.creatingcapacity.org/> www.creatingcapacity.org

Learning programmes to develop confidence

and inspire the profession now and for the future

Full programme 2010 / 2011
<http://www.creatingcapacity.org/uploads/creating_capacity_programme_Sep_Mar
ch_2July_v12.pdf> here