Free full text of this has been self-archived at
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/med/beme/reviews/published/harris/beme_rev
iew_final.pdf

Stephen Ayre MA, MCLIP
Clinical Librarian
William Harvey Library
George Eliot Hospital
College Street
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
CV10 7DJ
02476865464 (internal 3094)

Information, combined with the right support, is the key to better care,
better outcomes and reduced costs. Equity and Excellence: Liberating the
NHS. Department of Health, July 2010. 2.5 p.13.