Dear All,

I have always used Ulrichs as a source of information relating to which abstracting/indexing services index which journals.
Recently however I found some of the information in Ulrichs to be wrong.
Does anyone know of another good source for this information.

Kind regards,

Sally Blake
Library and Information Manager
Royal College of Psychiatrists
17 Belgrave Square
London
SW1X 8PG
020 7235 2351 ext 6168
www.rcpsych.ac.uk<http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk>

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. The Royal College of Psychiatrists is a charity registered in England and Wales (228636) and in Scotland (SC038369)