Hi

The following items are available

Please contact us to register interest and we can discuss how we get them to you.

*British Journal of General Practice

April – December 2005

*British Journal of Healthcare Management

Jan – December 2005 (missing June 2005)

*Community Practitioner

Jan - December 2005

*Health Education Journal

Vol. 62 (2003) 1, 2, 3, 4

Vol. 63 (2004) 1, 2, 3, 4

Vol. 64 (2005) 1, 2, 3, 4

*Health Promotion International

Vol. 20 (2005) 1, 2, 3, 4

International Journal of Health Promotion and Education

Vol. 40 (2002) 1, 2, 3, 4

Vol. 41 (2003) 1, 2, 3, 4

Vol. 42 (2004) 1, 2, 3 (4 missing)

Vol. 43 (2005) 1, 2, 3, 4

Vol. 44 (2006) 1, 2, 3, 4

Vol. 45 (2007) 1, 2, 3, 4

Vol. 46 (2008) 1, 2,

*Journal of Community Nursing

April 2001 – December 2007 (July 2002 missing)

*Journal of Health Services Research & Policy

Vol. 7 (2002) 1, 2, 3, 4, supp I

Vol. 8 (2003) 1, 2, 3, 4, supp I, supp II

Vol. 9 (2004) 1, 2, 3, 4, supp I, supp II

Vol. 10 (2005) 1, 2, 3, 4, supp I, supp II

Dave Nicholls
Evidence & Library Officer
East London and the City Alliance Health Intelligence Unit
(A Health Intelligence Service for City & Hackney, Newham and Tower Hamlets PCT’s)
1st Floor,  Clifton House
75-77 Worship Street
London,  EC2A 2EJ

Tel: 020 7683 5109
Web: http://publichealthlibrary.wordpress.com/

NHS Evidence simple search:
http://www.evidence.nhs.uk
Health Databases Advanced Search, e-books and the e-journal collection via
http://www.hilo.nhs.uk

Thank you for your co-operation.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail