Van: "David Sherren" <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Verzonden: Maandag 24 januari 2011 13:55:33
Onderwerp: Re: Mapping of Nigeria

Thanks Huw. 50k would be ideal, but I'm sure he'd be happy with 100k.

David

>>> On 24/01/2011 at 12:41, in message <[log in to unmask]>,
Huw Thomas

--
drs. Rink W. KRUK
Cartesius project leader

The Cartesius project is a cooperation of the Royal Library of Belgium, the National Archive, the Royal Museum for Central Africa and the National Geographic Institute for bringing historical maps, photographs and other historical material online for the general public and the scientific community, by the creation of a common graphic geoportal.

National Geographic Institute
Abdij Ter Kameren 13
1000 Brussels
BELGIUM