Hi Matthew
Have you restarted the webserver? Need to do that for it to display in opac

Mauree

Maureen Richardson
Electronic Resources  Manager
Information Resources
University Library
Edge Hill University
St Helens Rd
Ormskirk
Lancashire L39 4QP
Telephone: 01695 58 4684
Fax: 01695 58 4592
>>> On 13/01/2011 at 10:34, in message <[log in to unmask]>, "PHILLIPS M.E." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We have set up a new item status, code "*", description "ON EXHIBITION".

Strangely on the OPAC only the "*" is showing and not the description.
For all our other item statuses the words display fine.  We tried
setting up the status using another code to see if that made any
difference but it didn't.  One of my colleagues wonders whether we have
to ask Innovative to do something to make it active.  Can anyone advise?

The "*" does not appear in the list of status codes you should not use
on page 106051 on the manual.

Matthew

--
Matthew Phillips
Electronic Systems Librarian, Durham University

times75

Based on an award-winning 160-acre Campus near Liverpool, Edge Hill University has over 125 years of history as an innovative, successful and distinctive higher education provider.

•Shortlisted for Times Higher Education University of the Year 2007 and 2010

•Top in the North West for overall student satisfaction (Sunday Times University Guide 2011)

•Second in England for graduate employment (HESA 2009, full universities, full and part-time, first and foundation degrees)

•Top 20 position, and the highest ranked university in 'The Sunday Times Best Places to Work in the Public Sector 2010'

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated companies. Edge Hill University may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and business communications during staff absence.