I've been doing some Athens/Shibboleth testing on all our journal platforms, and have come across something strange with Oxford Journals.  In short, I'm not prompted to log in at any point when accessing articles.  I doubt very much that Oxford have become open access without telling anyone, so I'm assuming there's a massive glitch somewhere.

Would any Oxford subscribers who have PCs sitting outside their network mind having a look and reporting back?

Thanks,

Kelly

--

Journals Librarian