Sponsored places to attend Umbrella 2011 - CDG West Midlands

The Career Development Group (CDG) - West Midlands are offering sponsored places to attend Umbrella 2011: - “New structures, new, technologies, new challenges - How can we adapt to an age of austerity?”  12th - 13th July 2011 - see www.cilip.org.uk/umbrella2011

We will fund 2 full residential delegate places - which include accommodation, refreshments as well as return travel. This opportunity is open to those who live in the West Midlands and are CDG members.

To be in with a chance – all you have to do is:

·        Tell us in 100 words or less - Why you want to attend the conference and how this will be of professional benefit to you.

·        If successful, write an article for our Newsletter - Central Issues.

A free place and return travel to Umbrella 2011! ... What are you waiting for?

Please send your submission, name, contact details and CILIP membership Elaine Williams [log in to unmask]  by Friday 25th  March 2011.

Renewing your membership? Find out the benefits of joining the Career Development Group - http://www.cilip.org.uk/get-involved/special-interest-groups/careerdevelopment/Pages/default.aspx