From: Repositories discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian Stuart
Sent: 31 January 2011 15:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: publications written elsewhere?

On 31/01/11 15:17, Clare Allan wrote:
> Do you accept the full-text files of publications produced when your
> researcher was employed at a different institution prior to moving to
> your institution?
It's an interesting question.... however I find the flip-side even more
interesting:

What do you do when a researcher moves on:
- Do you retain the research output?
- If their next employer asks for a copy of the records, do you share?

--

Ian Stuart.
Developer: Open Access Repository Junction and OpenDepot.org Bibliographics and Multimedia Service Delivery team, EDINA, The University of Edinburgh.

http://edina.ac.uk/