From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Williams, Elizabeth
Sent: Monday 17 January 2011 12:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HERs and LDFs

Dear All

We are currently compiling a response to an issues and options paper for the Built and Historic Environment for the Northumberland LDF and wondering if anyone else has managed to put reference to their HER in a similar document?

Liz Williams
Historic Environment Record Officer
Northumberland Conservation
Planning Strategy & Development Management
Local Services
Northumberland County Council
County Hall
Morpeth
Northumberland
NE61 2EF

Telephone: 01670 534060
Fax: 01670 533409
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.northumberland.gov.uk/archaeology

Northumberland made the following annotations
Northumberland added fact: Now You Can Do It Online !
We are committed to making all of our services easy to access and easy to use online. We have grouped together our most popular online requests: Library Books, School Admissions, Household Waste Pass, Reporting Road Issues and more...
Go to: http://www.northumberland.gov.uk
Northumberland added disclaimer: This email is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this email is prohibited.  If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the email from any computer.  All email communication may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with internal policy and relevant legislation.
Please, consider your environmental responsibility.  Before printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"

Buckinghamshire County Council

Visit our Web Site : http://www.buckscc.gov.uk

Buckinghamshire County Council Email Disclaimer

Have your say on the County Councils Budget Consultations - http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/budget

This Email, and any attachments, may contain Protected or Restricted information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain sensitive or protectively marked material and should be handled accordingly. If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author or [log in to unmask] immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained in it or attached, and all copies must be deleted immediately. Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any attachments to this Email may nevertheless contain viruses which our anti-virus software has failed to identify. You should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents. Buckinghamshire County Council will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses emanating from any attachment or other document supplied with this e-mail. All GCSx traffic may be subject to recording and / or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Buckinghamshire County Council unless explicitly stated.

This footnote also confirms that this email has been swept for content and for the presence of computer viruses.