From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vince Russett
Sent: 04 January 2011 11:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Charging utilities for HER searches

Good morning, chums!

I seem to remember some discussions on this forum regarding charging policies for HER searches for utilities. Was any definitive agreement reached about this? Does anyone regularly charge utilities?

Vince

Vince Russett

County Archaeologist

Development Management Group

North Somerset Council

Landline: 01934 426456

Mobile:    07919 265645

Please note my work hours are usually 8am to 4pm

Keeping in touch
Do it online - visit our website at
www.n-somerset.gov.uk
Council Connect - for all streets, open spaces and environmental protection enquiries call 01934 888 802 or email [log in to unmask]
Care Connect - for all adult social services enquiries call 01275 888 801 or email [log in to unmask]
For all other enquiries call 01934 888 888 in office hours, or, in an emergency, our out of hours service 01934 622 669.

Privacy and confidentiality notice:
The information contained in this email transmission is intended by North Somerset Council for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you have received this email transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email. Any views expressed within this message or any other associated files are the views and expressions of the individual and not North Somerset Council.
North Somerset Council takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are transmitted with any electronic communications sent, however the council can accept no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email or any contents or attachments.

Confidentiality Notice
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may
be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the
intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else.
Please contact us by using the reply facility in your email software
and then remove it from your system.

Disclaimer
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses and
malware, Worcestershire County Council accepts no liability for any
loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.

Monitoring of Email
Worcestershire County Council may monitor traffic data and the content
of email for lawful business purposes.