***Apologies for multiple postings***

Dear Colleagues

we would like to remind you  the outlines of the next Alpine Meeting "CorseAlp 2011".

The Meeting will be held in St.Florent (Corsica) in the week between 10th-16th of April 2011 soon after the EGU Conference.

Please note the following deadlines:

Registration: February 8 2011 (Rate of 100 € for students and 150 € for professionals).

Abstract submission: 28 February 2011

The conference will include 2 field trips to well exposed structures and deformation fabrics of Alpine Corsica and of the post orogenic S.Florent basin.

We are planning a Special Volume in an international  peered review journal with the collection of papers presented at the meeting.
Authors interested in submitting a contribution are encouraged to inform the organizers by registration form.

Further information on the conference is available at the homepage which will be continuously updated:

http://www.corsealp2011.it/

Sending our best wishes for an Happy 2011, we are looking forward to seeing you in Corsica !!!

For the organizing committee:

Jacques Malavieille and Giancarlo Molli