Bernardo,

I have always thought that we petrologists could do a better job of
sharing excellent hand samples with one another.  I'm in Massachusetts
and regularly visit outcrops of some beautiful metamorphic rocks (as
well as arkose, basalt, muscovite granite, and more).  What rock types
are you most hoping to find?  Maybe we could exchange some?

Best Regards,

Steve Dunn

Department of Geology & Geography
Mount Holyoke College