Hello GEMmers,

Forwarded on behalf of my colleague, Maria. Please respond to her directly:

Dear all,

I would greatly appreciate it if you forward the information below to anyone who might be interested in applying:

Future curators: a British Museum Training Programme

The British Museum, together with five regional partner museums, is looking for five ambitious and creative people to take part in this paid work-based training initiative. This is a unique trainee opportunity to build up your skills and knowledge for a career in the Museum sector.

There are positions available in:
Egyptology
Oceania
Classical archaeology
Asian coins
British archaeology

Application closing date 4 February 2011.

For further information and to download an application form please go to:
http://www.britishmuseum.org/the_museum/museum_in_the_uk/future_curators.aspx

For more information please contact Maria Bojanowska: [log in to unmask]

Many Thanks,

Shauna-Aine O’Brien
Community Programmes Co-ordinator: Participation

0207 232 8972
The British Museum, London, WC1B 3DG