Dear all,

On *Thursday 3rd February* at the Museum of London, Docklands join us for a
*TextWorkshop *course that will inspire your text-writing, covering powerful
principles and top tips to make your text more accessible, appealing and
effective.

We're delighted to say that interpretation staff will take us on a tour of
the museum's state-of-the-art galleries as part of a day filled with
learning, discussion and interactivity.

Developed and delivered by journalist Dea Birkett and interpretation
consultant Rebecca Mileham, TextWorkshops are open to everyone working in
the museums, heritage and leisure sector. This intensive and small-scale
course will help you bring your writing to life, quickly making your text
more effective at getting your message across. TextWorkshops cost £165
including lunch and refreshments, and booking is now open.

One of our recent delegates kindly said:

*"Thanks for a wonderful workshop yesterday - the most helpful one I have
ever been on. I went home last night and wrote a few labels that I had been
putting off and was able to have a good night's sleep knowing I had faced a
fear.*"

For further details of these TextWorkshop courses, or to book a place,
please go to www.textworkshop.co.uk. <http://www.textworkshop.co.uk/>

With any queries, phone Rebecca at 01295 268328 or Dea at 0207 735 5261, or
email [log in to unmask]

We look forward to hearing from you!

Rebecca.

PS Also open for booking: On *Wednesday 6th April* at the Herbert Art
Gallery and Museum in Coventry is our next *Trails TextWorkshop* to help you
write engaging trails that really work, whether you're from a museum,
gallery, historic house or garden.

--
rebecca.mileham.net
www.textworkshop.co.uk