I am so sorry, that's what I get for not reading my emails properly.
Will make amends on FB immediately.
Good luck with your lucky two!

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 2:24 PM, Marsh, Kirsty <[log in to unmask]

--
Barbara Guthrie

07747 504 601

Excitement! Write Queer London is in its 3rd year... join our FB group to
find out more<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=457288536495&set=a.457288511495.244611.593066495#%21/group.php?gid=48837917836>

Untold London website www.untoldLondon.org.uk

Follow Untold London on Twitter <http://twitter.com/untoldLondon>
<http://twitter.com/untoldLondon>