Hi all,

I'm looking for ideas for interactives and an interactive-making company for our new family friendly exhibition in which we are looking at how Wigan's environment has changed over time.

Ideas we have had that fit with the themes are:

- A replica model fossil that families can make rubbings from (this will sit next to open display fossils from our collection)

- An interactive with a recycling theme

Time and budget are very restrained. Would welcome advice or companies that might be able to help.

Thanks in anticipation!

Lisa

Lisa Keys - Exhibition and Display Officer (part-time)
Wigan Leisure and Culture Trust
Wigan Heritage Service, Museum of Wigan Life, Library Street, Wigan, WN1 1NU
01942 828126 (3126 internal)
http://www.wlct.org

Please don't print this email unless you really need to.

>>Corporate Disclaimer<<
Wigan Leisure & Culture Trust
Registered office: Robin Park Headquarters, The Indoor Sports Centre, Loire Drive, Robin Park, Wigan, WN5 0UL.
Registered in England and Wales, Registration Number:- 04624607
Registered Charity Number:- 1105278
A company limited by guarantee.

Wigan Leisure & Culture Enterprises Limited
Registered office: Robin Park Headquarters, The Indoor Sports Centre, Loire Drive, Robin Park, Wigan, WN5 0UL.
Registered in England and Wales, Registration Number:- 4639273

Please visit http://www.wlct.org