I'm posting this on behalf of Kids in Museums - please respond directly to them

Kids in Museums has been contacted by a school who wants to use their Closing the Gap funding to work with their pupils and families in museums. Have you worked with schools in this way? If so, would love to hear your experiences and expertise. [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Dea Birkett
Director

www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk
www.twitter.com/kidsinmuseums

Kids in Museums
Downstream Building
One London Bridge
London  SE1 9BG

020 7022 1888

Visit http://www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk

Registered charity no 1123658
We would like to keep you informed about the Guardian Family Friendly Museum Award and the work of Kids in Museums. If you do not want us to keep in touch, do just reply to this address with 'remove' in the subject line.