Hi - you can select alternative standard space templates for registration to, and this space is where the higher-level analysis is carried out. For example, if you are comibining across sessions from this single child, you can turn off the "highres" structural registration and select the child's structural to use instead of the default standard space template.

Cheers.

On 12 Jan 2011, at 10:22, Aditya Kumar Kasinadhuni wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I understand that all analysis at the lower level in FEAT is carried out in the subject space and not in the standard space though the transformations are calculated.
>
> I am trying to analyze the data from a child and hence cannot put the data in the standard space. Can anyone please tell me if it is okay to perform a higher level analysis considering that during the higher level analysis, FEAT tries to transform the data into the standard space?
>
> Thank you.

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)