Hi,
I am sorry to post again.   I red the old archives about dti atifacts, but  I am still not clear about artifacts in my dti data with 32 directions and 1 b0 image, which are acquired in Philips 3T sanner.
1) signal drop-out in axial slices  in a limit numbers of slices of a limit numbers of  gradient directions, see the attached fig1 (the right one is drop-out slice),  I am not sure that this is vibration artifact, often happened in Siemens, or head motion artifact?
 2) Zebra line in cerebellum happened in most gradients directions in dti images of all the subject, see the attached fig2.  It is normal or artifacts?

Thank you very much

Shugao