Thanks Eugene.

I'll maybe  have to go a little bit deeper to explain my question.

Let's supose we have  2 groups  scanned under two different conditions.
Now, what's the paired t test criteria if we have the same amount of
activated voxels in the same cortical area?
Are these areas substracted and only voxels with higher z-scores values
survive?
Paired t test does substractions between two  groups mean activations?

Thanks in advance
Best regards.

--
Ignacio Letelier Aguirre