Hi Mark

where do I  put in the -applyxfm ? I've tried it in the flirt command line:

flirt  -in angio -ref wholebrainT1 -out angio-to-wholebrainT1 -omat angio-to-wholebrainT1.mat -usesqform -applyxfm

but that resulted in an empty  (zeros)  image.  In the flirt command line help it says that -applyxfm requires a -init, would  that cause the problem, or am I completely on the wrong track...

Thanks for any hints,

Renate

Hi,

I'm glad it is working reasonably.
I don't know why it doesn't work for non-1mm voxels - it should.

You can align just with the sqform info by putting in -applyxfm.
This will stop it estimating a registration and just make it apply
the initial sqform transformation.

All the best,
	Mark