Hi,

I also get this error, but it only associated with choosing
filenames in the multiple structure case.  So there is
actually no consequence when running with a single
structure like you have done.  In the multiple structure
case it would simply end up choosing a name with _th
in it instead of _th4 (if your threshold was 4) - so again,
no real problems.

So just ignore this error at the moment.

We will put in a fix for it in the next patch.

All the best,
	Mark