From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Robert Schulz
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 3:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] problem with interhemispheric, transcallosal tracking in
probtrackx

dear fslers,

currently i am performing intracortical tracking between different motor
areas of healthy controls.
within one hemisphere, i get quite good results between m1-pmd, pmd-pmv or
m1-pmv for instance.
transcallosally, there are some connections between sma and pmv/pmd and
strongest connections between both sma.

if i d like to track from m1 or pmd to the contralateral areas, i haven't
got almost any tracks, now after analysing 3 controls.
i already checked my exclusion masks, my waypoint mask (CC).

I also checked the V1-bedpost orientation maps: could M1 have problems in
making the necessary fiber crossings / angles to find its way to the CC
area?

any ideas? what do you think i could adjust/try?

thank you very much for your comments and ongoing help.

kind regards, robert