Saad, thank you very much for your answer.

I did step 3 because i thought it was needed the *standard2diff.mat output
from registration. I didn't notice that Flirt created itself the matrix. Do
i have to use this .mat matrix from Flirt in the option: "Select Seed for
diff transform" in Probtrackx?*

**Also, i have tried to use fslstats -thr and -mas but:

1) Which threshold is good to use?
2) When common mask was created i would like to know a percentage value, how
can i obtain it?

Cheers,

Patricia.