Hey,

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:40:46AM -0800, Chuck Theobald wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Thanks for the cat, though I have enough already.  :-)
>
> The document location is quite standard, it's just that I'm so used
> to having FSL installed and located in a non-standard way that I did
> not think to look there. I would encourage keeping the
> /usr/share/doc location.

/usr/share/doc will (and must) stay. however, now the README is only
shipped in the 'fsl' package. That is just a metapackage that depends on
the latest version. The readme should be shipped by 'fsl-4.1', the
package that actually has FSL in it and that would place it into
/usr/share/doc/fsl-4.1/README.Debian.

Michael

--
Michael Hanke