*
Dear Mark,

Thanks for your replies. The steps in my preprocessing analisis are:

1.- I have a 4D nifty image with 16 volumes (first volume is a simple 3D
image (T2) without diffusion-weighted (i.e. b=0 s/mm2); the others 15
volumes are b=800 s/mm2 (i.e. gradient volumes).

2.- I need a nodif_brain_mask.nii for dtifit process so ,the first step is
to extract the first volume (i.e. the T2, b=0 s/mm2) as the referent volume.
This process (extract the first volume = nodif) is Fslroi:

fslroi <sto1.nii.gz> nodif 0 1

3.- In order to create a mask in this nodif i run BET and i get
nodif_brain.nii.

bet nodif nodif_brain -m

4.- BET creates a mask (nodif_brain) but it's not exactly the same
dimensions as the nodif. So, BET2 modifies the nodif_brain and creates the
nodif_brain_mask:

bet2 <sto1.nii.gz> nodif_brain_mask -f 0.3

5.- Then i run eddy current correction:

eddy_correct <sto1.nii.gz> data 0

*
Is this preprocessing correct in order to run dtifit with this data?

Thanks again,

Patricia.