From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Oakley S.L.C.
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 12:28 PM
Subject: [FE-LRC-WALES] CyMAL Grant Competition - Time to Evaluate!

Hi all,

We have had all the submissions in now for the CyMAL Information Literacy grant competition – congratulations to all the colleges who took part on their hard work. All the materials are now available for evaluation:

http://moodle.rsc-wales.ac.uk/mod/resource/view.php?id=4325

Please can you take a look at one or (preferably!) all of the materials and submit your comments via the online survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YBCR73X

Each college needs at least one endorsement from somebody else out there in order to qualify for an award. Some of the materials do not quite meet all the specifications so it is particularly important to give feedback now if you object to their inclusion in the awards on any grounds. We have 2 entrants for the Student Prize - the students have done a fantastic job in both cases so it will be difficult to pick a winner.... The survey also includes a question on the prize money as we are considering raising the amount of the Student Prize as so few colleges took part.

We are up against time so the evaluation period must close at the end of Friday 14th January 2011. Prize money will be paid out the following week.

(You can find full details and documentation for this year’s grant competition here: http://moodle.rsc-wales.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=111#10 )

Best wishes,

Sam, RSC Wales