JabRef reference manager - http://jabref.sourceforge.net/

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Jo Jordan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
My query is concerned with the practical aspects of conducting a
systematic review.

I have had another frustrating week downloading and de-duplicating
results from a large systematic review search, using a combination of
RefWorks and Reference Manager. As usual I have come to the conclusion
that all these packages, while they each have their advantages, are
not designed for doing systematic reviews or large structured searches
that involve searching a number of databases.

I have managed to find a way round these issues, but was wondering
what software packages other people use for this task and to see if
there is anything better out there.

Many thanks,
Jo

Jo Jordan
Research Information Manager
Arthritis Research UK Primary Care Centre
Primary Care Sciences
Keele University
Keele, UK
ST5 5BG