Hi all,

As a health librarian, I am often asked to assist residents and clinical researchers in their management of information for the SR. Apart from the retrieval from health databases, a myriad of issues affects the management of references even before put through inclusion / exclusion criteria processes.

I try to watch the issues closely on my wiki, and offer the following files for your assistance. ~~Dean

I. Three way comparison of Mendeley, RefWorks & Zotero
http://hlwiki.slais.ubc.ca/index.php/Managing_your_scholarship:_Mendeley,_RefWorks_or_Zotero%3F

II. Bibliographic citation software
http://hlwiki.slais.ubc.ca/index.php/Bibliographic_citation_software

III. Systematic review searching