Hello Members,

I am planning a study in which I want to measure the satisfaction of a
patient's family with healthcare service provided in an intensive care unit
despite eventual non-survival of patients. I was wondering if there is any
tool, which might help me assess the patient's family's reaction despite an
adverse outcome if they were made a stakeholder in the care-giving and
decision making process following proper information dissemination
(vis-a-vis the same when they were not a stakeholder).

I would greatly appreciate any help in this regard.

Regards,
Pranab

--
Pranab Chatterjee, MBBS