Dear colleagues

"Engaging Students - Engaging Learning"

Booking is now open for the 8th Annual Conference of the Association for Learning Development in Higher Education (ALDinHE), to be held at Queen's University, Belfast from 18th - 20th April, 2011

Registration forms, accommodation advice and other information related to the conference can be found at: http://www.aldinhe.ac.uk/qub11.htm

We are delighted that Sally Brown and Becka Currant will be our keynote speakers, with a pre-conference workshop led by Phil Race.

Sally Brown: "Strategies for enhancing the student experience and improving engagement"

Becka Currant: "Divination and forecasting: What will happen in the future of Higher Education?"
Phil Race: "Engaging students - making learning happen!"
There will also be an exciting range of workshops and social events. The AGM of the association will be held on Tuesday 19th April. The workshop programme is currently being finalised and will be announced on the website shortly

All conference related queries should be sent to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best wishes

Christine Keenan   [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Julia Braham         [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Andy Hagyard       [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
David Bowers        [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

John Hilsdon
Chair of the Association for Learning Development in Higher Education (ALDinHE)
Head of Learning Development
University of Plymouth
Drake Circus
Plymouth