This is difficult to frame, because am I a researcher or an arts practitioner.

In fact I like to think I am a performing artist, for aren't we all?

Autism before they took the R out of it would be my theme :)

I'd certainly like to keep my eye on this.  Research Ethics is a particularly strong interest currently.

Larry