Hello,

I am a PhD student in educational psychology at UCLA and a person on
the autism spectrum (diagnosed with Asperger's) myself. I helped to
design an online research survey on autism and the Internet. I posted
a message about this survey in the fall and we want new participants
only, but we decided to continue recruiting because we especially need
non-autistic people. These include 1) people with disabilities
(especially neurological) other than ASD, 2) people generally who are
7 to 18 years in age, and 3) parents and siblings of people on the
autism spectrum
ages 7 through adulthood. (People on the spectrum have generously
participated in high numbers.) Participants do not need to have much
knowledge of autism (and many questions do not pertain to autism
directly, but also communication, social activities, visual
perception, and personality traits) and their responses are
confidential. The URL is www.surveymonkey.com/autismandtheinternet.

Thank you,
Steven

Steven Kapp
PhD student, Psychological Studies in Education
UCLA Graduate School of Education & Information Studies

Archives and tools are located at: