The conference will take place between the 9-12th February, 2011

The pre-conference reading week starts 2nd February, so sign up before then to get the most out of the conference!

This year's themes are: Sessions: For more info see here: http://www.online-conference.net/sdp2011/introduction.htm

Cost is UK£70, but you get a £15 discount if you are a full member of ASLI, VLP, ACSW or the ANP. Contact us for a discount code.

If you have not attended an SDP conference before, and are curious about how it works, we've put together a short video here: http://www.online-conference.net/sdp2010/SDP_demo.html (video with subtitles, 3 minutes).

Our online conferences are easy, you need no special knowledge, equipment or software and they are really, really convenient - participate from work, home or on the move!

Book today: http://online-conference.net/sdp2011/booking.htm

Judith Mole
Direct Learn Services Ltd.
Company no: 04268722