Hi

I wondered whether anyone has any advice re electronic stethoscopes?
One of our students, who is severely hearing-impaired, is having lots of
problems with using one - see below;

"We attempted to 'link' up my Littmann 3200 to the hearing aids via an
iCom device, but only got so far. The stethoscope is able to detect the
hearing aids, it would appear, but unable to link to them. This might
just be a matter of flicking the right switch, so we agreed I would
contact the technicians at Littmann about whether this marriage of
hearing aid to scope can be achieved.
This is now becoming a more pressing issue as I have tried on many
occasions to use the stethoscope normally (without my hearing aids) on
full amplification and have not been able to detect anything substantive."

Does anyone have any ideas re what advice I can give here?

--
Roddy Slorach

Disability Adviser
Registry