Er...yes *slinks away in embarrassment*

In mitigation, (or is it self-condemnation?) I didn't read the OP very closely and didn't realise it was only an address sought!

________________________________
From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bradshaw, Phillip
Sent: Wednesday 19 January 2011 14:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Sharing personal information with local medical practices

Slight disagreement with Jonathan - they need to worry about schedule 3 - hopefully they thought about this before contacting you.

You only need schedule 2 grounds as an address is not sensitive pd.

Phillip Bradshaw

Information Manager
Democratic Services

Room CY5C, County Hall

EMail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Phone:         029 2087 3346
Mobile :        07890 265987
Fax:              029 2087 3349

Content Management