 1102011002

 Cycling and Society Folks

 Call for Papers
 We have already received some abstracts for the World Cycling Research
 Forum 2011 and this is a reminder that the deadline for submission is

 this Friday 4 February.

 If you think you will have difficulty producing an abstract by that
 time, by all means get in touch with me.

 The abstract template is available from the web site
 http://www.wocref.org/WOCREF_call.html.

 The venue for this year's WOCREF is now Brisbane. Yes the people in
 that city are recovering fast from the recent watery mayhem and the
 people of the venue, the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, have
 now mopped out the basement car park, cleaned up and painted the bike
 racks and are back in business.

 The dates for WOCREF 2011 are 22 and 23 September.

 The reasons for the change of venue and dates will become apparent in a
 week or so but are not, I have been instructed, for public release just
 yet: apologies for the secrecy.

 If you have any queries, comments or suggestions please feel free to
 contact me.

 Cheers

 Stu

--