Extended Deadline for Submissions
6th International Conference of Critical Geography 2011
“Crises – Causes, Dimensions, Reactions”
Frankfurt, Germany, 16-20 August 2011

For those of you still considering attending the 6th International
Conference of Critical Geography this August, but have not yet voiced
your interest in actively participating, we have extended the deadline
for submissions to 10 February.
Please find all relevant information about participating in the
conference at: http://www.iccg2011.org and go to the “Call for
Participation” section. We are especially interested in alternative
forms of presentation that utilize creative formats beyond standard
paper presentations (e.g. round table discussions, movie screenings,
panel discussions, etc.)
Also, as of today, the online registration is up and running and can be
found at http://www.iccg2011.org under the “Registration” section. Early
booking fees are available until 15 April. With your registration you
can also book the field trip Walking Berlin. Exploring the fabric[ation]
of a capital in crisis as an optional extension to the conference, cf.
http://www.geo.uni-frankfurt.de/ifh/Personen/belina/iccg2011/ENG/iccg_3_prog/index.html.
For further information about the conference please feel free to
contact: Beth DeVolder <bethbickle[at]hotmail.com> or Levi Gahman
<levi.gahman[at]ubc.ca>

We are looking forward to seeing you in Frankfurt!

Sincerely,
The 6th ICCG Organizing Committee