Apologies (again) for the blanket email

As the conference schedule got all messed up when my email was sent earlier today I am enclosing the schedule below for your information, as well as an introduction of a day-tour organised specifically for the conference guests on February 7th, 2011. For further info about the trip please contact Esja Travel at info@esja travel. And for further information about the project/conference please visit the Reykjavik Museum website at: http://www.artmuseum.is/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-2182/3368_read-1723/date-1625/

Best wishes,
Gunnthora

---
Gunnþóra Ólafsdóttir (PhD),
Landfræðingur- Researcher of human geography
Verkefnastjóri - Project Manager
ReykjavíkurAkademían -The Reykjavik Academy
Hringbraut 121
107 Reykjavik
Iceland

Logo_An_afangastadar_JPG.jpg
Skráning - Registration: [log in to unmask]
Upplýsingar - Information:
http://www.listasafnreykjavikur.is/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-2182/3368_read-1723/date-1625/#radstefna
http://www.artmuseum.is/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-2182/3368_read-1723/date-1625/#conference