I know the BBC won't, but please can we always call them deniers.
Otherwise we tarnish the good name of scientific scepticism as well as
giving the opposition some intellectual credibility

Harriet

--
taking steps to prevent the earth from becoming completely unlivable
should, for the moment, take precedence over tasks that do not do that