Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 11:07:17 +0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: position advert - Lecturer .5
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Gavi and Jaqui,
You do need to be able to work under the Catholic ethos and tradition at Notre Dame although this is of course, where Liberation Theology and the flow on of Liberation Psychology have their roots. There are people in the Schools of Theology and Philosophy who are supportive of Liberation Theology ideals however.
Kind regards,
Katie

Dr. Katie Thomas
Telethon Institute for Child Health Research
PO Box 855
WEST PERTH 6872
Western Australia http://www.ichr.uwa.edu.au
Email: [log in to unmask]
Latest Book: Human Life Matters: The Ecology of Sustainable Human Living vs. The Rule of the Barbarians now available at www.amazon.com.

Mailing Address: Suite 4, 147 Canning Hwy,
East Fremantle WA 6158